Job: Mechanical assembler
Education: Technical secondary school or above
Number of recruits: 10
1. Assemble and debug the mechanical part of the equipment according to the requirements of mechanical drawings;
2. Collection, acceptance, inventory and storage of equipment's assembly materials;
3. Give feedback to designers in time for problems encountered during assembly and debugging;
4. Major issues affecting the quality and progress of equipment must be reported to superiors in a timely manner;
5. After the assembly work is completed, notify and assist the designer to perform the functional test of the equipment;
6. Assist the warehouse to complete equipment packaging and delivery.
1. Secondary education or above;
2, can understand mechanical assembly drawings;
3. Skilled in using common tools and measuring tools for mechanical assembly;
4, serious work, able to bear hardships and stand hard work, can accept overtime, has strong execution and team spirit.
Salary: Negotiable, preferential treatment.
Eligible persons please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Place of work: Han's Laser, Building 6, Fuhai Industrial City, Fuyong Haoye Road, Bao'an District, Shenzhen